All SW development within the development team is developed in-house with collaboration with our partners . We are currently developing a completely new Infotainment solution based on Android Automotive OS. To accelerate this process, we need to enhance and expand our current SW development teams.
As an Infotainment Software Developer, you will be responsible for implementing a complete feature for the infotainment system, spanning from software development in application and native layers of Android stack which includes hardware abstraction layer in C++. You will use the latest tools and technologies available and collaborate with UX, partners and other stakeholders to define and deliver coherent end-to-end solutions. You have end-to-end responsibility including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification, and validation. The verification and validation of the software involve automation tests that run in CI environment, as well as manual testing in rigs and cars. As part of R&D organization you will have the opportunity to actively provide innovative solutions for our products.
• M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant experience
• Several years of experience in software development in C++ and/or Java.
• Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring).
• Experience in Android stack (Android Framework / Middleware / HAL).
• Experience from working in a Linux environment.
• Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
• Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools.
• Experience working with requirements (reviewing, contributing, implementing and testing).
• Agile software development
• SAFe Methodology
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
• Experience within Automotive or Infotainment in an international environment
• Experience in using CANoe/Canalyzer.
• Driver's license (B-level).
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business