Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Project will be developed from scratch and is used by a workflow platform to organize the worklist for middle office employees based on their skills.
Interactions will be mainly REST with a distributed architecture, cloud ready. UI will be developed to manage and create various rules.
Technologies are not yet set but we are talking mainly about Java, Kubernetes, Angular or React, Elastic Search (we are clients)
•Able to cope with hybrid way of working – 2 days/week from client’s office in Bucharest
• Lead a scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Coach a team of software and quality engineers to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Lead team through the use of standard Scrum ceremonies
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Evangelize the Agile/Scrum process throughout the organization
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Hands on experience as Scrum Master in software development projects - 3 years
Solid understanding of Agile methodology
Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Other: mandatory 2 days / week onsite on client's premises / bvd Dimitrie Pompeiu
Nice to have
Previous experience in Banking sector
English: C1 Advanced
Romanian: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.