The Scrum Master guides, coaches, and mentors not more than three Agile teams toward achieving their objectives.
• Act as scrum master for multiple squads with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and clearing obstacles to meet delivery timeline
• Responsible for end to end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and leads of other interfacing systems.
• Responsible for the timely delivery of different milestones.
• Work with development and production support managers to endure timely resolution of production issues
• Facilitates and run scrum ceremonies (Standup, Spring Planning, Sprint Review/ Showcase, Retrospective) with scrum team and discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items
• Manage budget and demand for initiatives and releases
• Perform status reporting of initiatives and releases
• Ensure that relevant project documentation, confluence pages are all up to date with latest information
• Develop deep understanding of project/program objectives by engaging with relevant project participants and meetings
• At least 8-10 years' experience as a scrum master
• Experience in the field of financial/banking applications on large complex projects/programmes
• Experience of working on agile projects and deliveries
• Strong technical knowledge
• Familiar with Java, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Windows, Springboot, Springbatch, Spring-data, Angular JS for UI
• Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA/Jenkins
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills for the Product Owner and the team
• Possess keen sense of urgency and the ability to work with distributed teams
• Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
• Self-starter, strong influencing skills and extremely hands-on in the management and coaching of Agile teams
• Advanced skills in JIRA and Confluence
• Driven, self-discipline and able to multi-task
Nice to have
Scrum Master Certifications
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.