As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their new IT Service Center.
The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement. The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
• Responsible for platform and bot monitoring, daily reporting of production, completion reports, platform update, and consolidation of KPIs.
• Responsible for operations Tier 1 support of the RPA platform.
• Interact with business partner as necessary to identify, interpret and document business processes and requirements in the form of workflows, design documents, and both high-level and detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Supports Technology Infrastructure and Operations team in establishing and maintaining the RPA systems, infrastructure team in setting up the environment(s).
• Ensure our platforms and solutions are following Framework standards through code review.
• Logging and escalating escalate issues to relevant teams, provide viable workarounds to resolve incidents.
• Basic troubleshooting for RPA related issues.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Working in coordination with RPA CoE RTB and CTB lead, provide and lead technical support for business operations by proactive overseeing, researching and resolving production issues in RPA platform.
• Obtain and maintain access to control room, redeployment, bot runners
• Lead the efforts to define monitoring metrics and practices of RPA solution.
• Analyze system monitoring data (Control Room, VDI and Splunk) and make the corrections/enhancements to the RPA solution.
• Support with transitioning of new bots into production support by following SOP's.
• Co-ordinate with RPA developers and support resources to meet the SLA defied in Support governance document.
• Maintain technical and functional awareness and competence
• Setup continuous monitoring solutions under CoE framework conform with all COE policies and procedures
• Promote a cooperative and productive team environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Weekly report of Bots-related activities:
o Weekly status updates on bots in production and pipeline in coordination with the RTB/CTB leads and developers
o Weekly Jira/PLM updates and ensure data repository and platform are aligned and consistent
• Periodical monitoring report (daily, and consolidated as needed - weekly, monthly, quarterly)
o Track multiple use cases running at the same time and ensure undisrupted workflow
o Periodical reports for different levels of the organization (monthly & quarterly)
• Daily Jira/ PLM tracking, and response for clients
o Follow meticulously the progress of each bot (both in production and pipeline) and use Jira platform to capture the progress in collaboration with tech and business leads
o Weekly or as needed sessions with clients for reporting and demo purposes along with the progress of the use case (HR twice a week update meeting, MIGA weekly, etc.)
• Documentation for RPA platform migration
o Migration procedures
• Develop and complete documentation for existing and new bots
o Follow the necessary steps for bots in pipeline as stated below: 1. Business Requirements gathering, 2. Use Case composition, 3. Analysis, 4. testing. 5. Sign-off, QA review, 6. Deployment to production. 7. Validation with clients
• Provide solution for Jira/ PLM tickets during next 24 hrs after submission
• Monitor the AA system's running uptime VS downtime (tracking and report performance)
• Capture the number of issues periodically (bot runners, VDIs, platform, etc.)
• Ability to showcase KPIs progress on a quarterly basis for higher management and compose ppt presentations for reporting purposes, as needed
• Ability to interpret business rules and customer requirements for creating system and process documentation, program specifications and project specifications
• Document and demonstrate support solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
• Capable of relating business issues to the ITS staff to achieve the necessary resolution of issues
• Ability to interpret complex technical publications, diagrams and project specifications
• Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
• Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external clients
• Liaison with appropriate teams to escalate issues to relevant teams, provide viable workarounds to resolve incidents
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have strong problem solving and analytical skills necessary to support large scale IT system and networks.
• Basic understanding of Jira, ServiceNow, PLM Incident module
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor's Degree in technology related field
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Help Desk Support