As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their new IT Service Center in Sofia. The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement. The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
The Reporting Developer works under minimal supervision to design, test, and implement reports and dashboards. The person is also expected to be involved in production support for 100+ reports running daily from the Data Warehouse. The person should have experience in Tableau and SAP Business Objects.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
• Role Specific Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience in Reporting technologies
• Role Specific Experience: 5+ years in Dashboarding (Tableau)
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
• Extensive experience with Relational Databases Oracle 12c with JDBC thin and thick clients
• Experience in traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced understanding of complex enterprise data
• Advanced knowledge of sql
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other System Languages