Our client, a world leading Integrated risk management solution provider, is helping a Singapore based bank to migrate from existing FERMAT solution to Moody's RiskAuthority (RAY) for the bank's regulatory liquidity calculation and reporting. This a multi-year strategic transformation program for the bank.
1) Help business in scoping requirements and apprise business users of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives
2) Map business requirements to functionalities in RiskAuthority (RAY -LR)
3) Configure/design RiskAuthority (RAY -LR) Solution per business requirements
4) Conduct Proof of Concept for a given functionality in RiskAuthority (RAY -LR) Module
5) Work closely and collaboratively with development, testing, release and project management.
6) Document and present systems solution designs and architecture.
7) Prepare detailed component functional specifications in line with bank standards.
Conduct impact analysis and create solutions managing technology impact and clearly document and raise assumptions/risks.
8) Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
9) Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
10) Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
11) Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
12) Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology. Timely and clear communications to management.
• Good knowledge of regulatory liquidity requirements like LCR, NSFR, ALMM etc.
• Good knowledge of financial instruments
• Basic knowledge of risk management concepts
• Experience of implementing RiskAuthority or similar solution for regulatory liquidity
• Certification on RiskAuthority highly desirable
• Experience in participating and conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
• Knowledge of PL/SQL querying
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write specifications, implementation details, preparing training material for the client trainings, writing test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
• Ability to investigate and solve issues related to the solution implementation
Nice to have
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau/Qlikview/OBIEE
• Experience with other risk management solutions (e..g. OFSAA, FIS Ambit, Axiom, WKFS Onesumx etc)
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.