One of the world's largest oil field service companies has a need to develop web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
About the Project - web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality.
Our team - friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals.
Technologies used - C#, Angular 11, TypeScript, .Net Core 3, Bootstrap, ChartJS, MS SQL Server, etc.
• Learning backend technologies used in the project, like C#, .Net Core, EF etc. to become full stack developer
• Implementation of new features and core components
• Refactoring and continuous improvement of existing functionality
• Requirements analysis and clarification
• Communication with US team members on daily basis
• Participation in a SCRUM-based project development
• Willing to learn backend technologies used in the project, like C#, .Net Core, EF etc.
• 2+ years of experience with Angular 6.0 or newer
• Experience in web applications development with Angular 6.0 or newer
• TypeScript development
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science
• Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have
• Bootstrap, Angular CLI, Reactive Extensions for Angular
• Web API/RESTful server development using ASP.NET core
• Experience in web applications development with .NET Core 2.1 or newer
• MS SQL Server
• Experience with TFS or Git
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Oil & Gas domain knowledge
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|