Luxoft is seeking a Test Automation Engineer (in Python)
As a Test Automation Engineer your responsibilities will consist of (but not limited to):
1. Analyzing test cases and requirements from customer
2. Creating automated scripts for features or test cases in Python
3. Maintaining testing environment
4. Executing tests suites in Linux or Jenkins
Automotive background is desirable in order to have a better understanding of the complete picture, this is because the project under development is with one of the leading automotive companies worldwide.
An excellent attitude, customer-oriented, and able to work with diverse teams is required. The candidate will be in constant communication with the team located in the US.
The candidate should have a constant innovation mindset, maintain our worth and value to our customers, work the extra mile, and suggest both technical optimizations as well as products that provide added value.
- Bachelor's Degree in e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Software Development or Test Automation field
- Proficiency in Python (min. 3 years)
- Experience with Git/Github or any other command-based Change Management Tool
- Experience working in LINUX based environments
- Experience with concepts of Software Testing
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Fluent English level
- Excellent communication skills (customer-oriented)
- Good attitude to work in a diverse team. Willing to help others.
Nice to have
- At least worked on a project from the Automotive Industry
- CAN/LIN/UDS communication protocols
- Experience executing tests suites and reporting results using Jenkins
- Knowledge in QNX
- Knowledge in TestRail or any other test specification management tool
- Knowledge of Test Techniques and ISTQB
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business