Applications are invited for the position of Developer working in the TeraVM 5G Security team. This team is responsible for the development of our solutions for testing and monitoring the security of modern telecom 5G Core networks based on 3GPP's 5G Services Based Architecture.
TeraVM 5G product line is a containerized micro-services solution based on the latest available technologies including Docker, Asynchronous Python, HTTP/2, and OpenAPIv3 (and many more). It also leverages our existing Intellectual Property in C/C++, Virtualization, and high scale network simulation, including new developments in all areas.
Working in the TeraVM 5G Security team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the framework and network functions that integrate our 5G test & monitoring solution in the security space. This role provides unparalleled exposure to the latest telecom standards and networking technologies.
The TeraVM product is a virtualized test/measurement solution that can emulate/measure millions of application streams. As a solution, TeraVM can be embedded in different test setups: OpenStack / Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Thread Analysis, Video delivery, Network Visualization Function, etc.
Luxoft is engaged with Wireless division in the development of the TeraVM line of products, being fully responsible for the development of a few of the applications that are parts of the TeraVM eco-system.
• Becoming an expert on 5G Service Based Architecture and its procedures, applied to Security standards and compliance
• Working with product management to specify how customer requirements can be developed into features in the product..
• Ensuring the product's Quality and Performance based on automated tests integrated within a Continuous Integration system.
• Finding and alleviating architectural bottlenecks, providing solutions that truly help our customers achieving the same.
• Exposing our product's features and capabilities through a configuration and management interface that is truly useful for the customer.
• Making our solution smarter, easier to integrate, and more able to diagnose issues and provide insightful and practical tips to our customers.
o Python: preferably Version 3 for 3-4+ years
o Experience with building API microservices and using community frameworks (Django, Flask, other) 2-3 years
o Networking e.g. TCP/UDP, IPv4/v6, Ping, SSH i.e. a reasonable knowledge of IP networks
o Agile Development
Nice to have
o Cloud experience (AWS, GCP or Azure)
o TLS/DTLS, IPSec, IKE, Certificates, Authentication, iptables
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Python||Team Lead Python + MSSQL developer||Remote Romania, RO||Lead||Yes||
|Python||Senior Python + MSSQL developer||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||Yes||
|Python||Linux Python Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|Python||Senior Python Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||