You'll be working as a part of an international Foreign Exchange IT team, with team members in Poland, Singapore and Switzerland.
We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients, and the marketplace. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions, and other IT teams.
Example of the projects:
• FX COMS (order management system) - 50% maintenance, uplifts of libs & paperwork around that
• FX market data distribution - 50% streaming, modern, almost greenfield (for now proxying from older system, but also building new spot pricing flow, components for value dates etc).
Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
• work as part of a multi-cultural international team to further develop and deploy our Client Order Management System according to business plans and priorities
• develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
• contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
• interested in new technologies (Azure Cloud)
• can work independently on even demanding projects
• 3-4 years of solid experience in commercial projects
• Experience with Java & Spring Framework
• Experience with JMS/MQ, GitLab
• Responsible coder: can deliver / own his work
* CI/CD & DevOps is a part of the job
Nice to have
• Experience with KDB
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Annual holiday - 20 or 26 days. The duration of the leave depends on the overall seniority
Occasional leave - 1 or 2 days/ depending on the circumstances
Child care leave - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Absence due to force majeure - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Maternity Leave - 20 weeks
Parental Leave - 41 weeks
Paternity Leave - 14 days
*The acquisition of rights to the above benefits depends on the form of cooperation. Benefits apply to those employed under a contract of employment.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
***Options offered by the Polish government.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.