The team is responsible for building an in-house platform to integrate with multiple trade pricing and booking systems. You will be working with highly skilled engineers on WebServices (APIs) and Trade processing system in FM Derivatives domain, and adopt Micro services and Devops to modern software development environments for best practice. As part of the FMTPT team, you will have opportunities to contribute to technical revolutions of banking financial trading systems.
As a senior Java developer, you will focus on technical solutions and be involved into multiple agile software development teams to deliver business values to real business. You will understand different technology silos and the integration methodology within the Bank. You will be part of the team that constantly work on improving Murex Trading Platform to purchase best technical practise and business requirement satisfaction.
• Working alongside our business users and the development team to understand the business processes.
• Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
• Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
• Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
• Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
o Micro Service
o Dockerable application
• Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge transfer.
• Developing solutions that embrace our firm standards without compromising on quality.
• Performing non-functional testing, regression testing, independent testing, SIT and UAT.
• Phasing, building and delivering designed solutions to meet the expectations.
• Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
• More than 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE development experience
• Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
• Understanding of financial market and FX, Money Market, FX Options, Rates Derivatives, Commodities domain.
• Micro-Service architecture, Spring cloud, Dubbo
• Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
• Devops & Automation
1. Software version management - GIT
2. Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
3. Build Systems - Maven, Gradle
4. Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Sonar
5. Continuous deployment
• Event driven and Domain Driver Design
• HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Vue, React, Angular
• Linux - Shell and Python scripting
• Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (Oracle, Sybase) or NoSQL (Cassandra, HBASE) and common database design patterns.
Nice to have
• Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Active MQ
• Spring Framework stack - Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot;
• Performance engineering of Java applications
• DevOps - Tools and Techniques
• Proxy, Reverse-Proxy and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
• Single-page applications
• Docker & K8S
• Product design skills & Marketing skills
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.