As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their IT Service Center. The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement.
The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
• Communicate with Business/Systems Analysts and Developers to understand/clarify requirements
• Identify, report, and manage defects in defect tracking system
• Participate and own parts of test scoping, test design, test plan, test execution, test result reporting, analysis
and follow up.
• Reconcile data between source and target systems
• Participate in systems requirement reviews and team meetings
• Participate in collection and review of quantitative data related to software testing and development
activities for measurement and analysis
• Identify and communicate testing risks to Project team
• Provide regular updates to the Test/Project Manager
• Experience with Murex's Test Automation tool MXTEST (Onyx)
• Finance domain knowledge.
• Experience in testing: test scoping, test design, test plan, test execution, test result reporting, analysis and
• Ability to use collaborative skills to work with application managers, database administrators, system
administrators, and users
• Ability to use excellent listening and communication skills to surface issues related to the World Bank's
unique culture and organizational constraints that could impact how designed procedures work in practice
Nice to have
Ability to identify test cases that can be automated based on automation best practices
• Good understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment and Java
• Certification like ISTQB and CSTE (preferred)
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering
• Role Specific Experience: 3 + years of QA and Test experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.