Our team is working with a fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you'll be writing automated tests for various applications and microservices, platforms and plugins. From time to time, you'll validate user stories and tasks against pre-production environment.
On this position you'll communicate with clients directly, on the daily basis, and participate in an Agile process actively.
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11, microservices for back end systems; TypeScript, ReactJS for front end applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local architecture community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
Summary of projects and systems: our client is the bank and high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. Our team is responsible for implementation of the platform for trading on stock and other markets, robo-trading etc.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team, with QA Auto and Developers in each team, supported by local Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our clients stakeholders on stand ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences, rocket chat and other tools.
- UI and API testing;
- Implementation of solid testing strategies;
- Measure/guarantee the test coverage of the project;
- Active participation in regular SCRUM meetings;
- Communication with customer on daily basis;
- Min experience (years): 2;
- Testing theory;
- Test design (practice);
- JUnit/TestNG ;
- Selenium WebDriver;
- Java Core;
- Proactive communication;
- Good spoken English;
Nice to have
- Roles in software development
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Project management tools (Jira, Confluence, other)
- Client exposed experience
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
English: C1 Advanced
Russian: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.