Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We are looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer with experience in distributed systems to join our team, part of the Citi's London Innovation Lab, working on new and existing Data Toolkit functionality currently used across multiple businesses globally within our Forex Exchange and Local Markets technology group.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will lead the team's thinking when it comes to hosting applications in production, creating pipelines, leading containerization, scalability and cloud integration for new and existing streaming applications. You will work closely with product owners and team members to deliver solutions through new and existing channels.
You will be responsible for the reliable and scalable deployment of NodeJS clusters on physical machines and on containers. You will integrate with other systems for provisioning, monitoring, and alerting. Working closely with our support and development teams, you will help do all this with a high level of automation and reliability. We want to minimize manual processes and strong software engineering proficiency in this role is key.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project with cutting-edge technology, which will have huge impact on our future technology architecture.
• Create automation tests for the platform (using Java+Cucumber)
• Run and maintain integration test suit
• Learn and understand the Client's QA automation framework (which is written in Java)
• Participate in Functional/ Non-Functional and Regression testing
• Communicate with the wider QA team and use best practices / tools / process in line with QA process in FX Tech
• Work together with development and QA representatives from other teams for front-to-back deliverables
• 3+ years of proven experience in QA Automation for complex enterprise backend systems using Java
• Solid understanding of testing theory and best practises for QA in enterprise environment
• Good experience with Linux/ Unix, Shell Scripting and Docker
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline: Team City, Jenkins, Git, etc.
• Good spoken and written English
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant
• Experience and understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
Nice to have
• Experience in Investment banking IT, in particular front-office trading and pricing applications, would be a huge benefit
• Understanding of specifics of test automation for real-time low latency data processing applications
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.