Excelian's Murex academy will provide the opportunity, talented, technically minded individuals to train as consultants working in the finance sector on the Murex platform.
Murex is the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and processing solutions.
Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams. You will also be given ownership of your own training budget, allowing you and your mentor to select the courses most relevant to you.
About the Programme
Following an intensive 4 weeks of consultancy skills, financial markets, project management and Murex training, you will be placed within an China Tianjin based client project team working alongside a subject matter expert.
In addition to the day-to-day support, you will continue to attend Murex courses, relevant technical skills training and Financial Markets seminars. You will also have access to our extensive suite of online training portals.
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at Excelian. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established but growing global company where your ideas will be heard and your presence felt. We are looking for technology focused individuals who are looking to use their skills in a financial services environment.
What We Offer
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Opportunities to travel and work globally
• Competitive bonus and benefits package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Challenging and varied work
• Working alongside with the development team to understand the development processes.
• Communicating and co-coordinating with different technology silos
Who we look for
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at Excelian. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established and growing company where your ideas will be heard and your presence felt. We are particularly looking for those with:
• A good degree or postgraduate qualification in IT Engineering
• 2 years + work experience in IT, preferably within the financial sector. Some knowledge of a financial markets vendor system such a Murex, Calypso or Kondor would be beneficial but not essential.
• Knowledge of various asset classes and their trade lifecycle: Interest Rate Derivatives, FX Cash & Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in Java
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management - working to tight deadlines and schedules
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Must be willing and able to travel throughout Great China area
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.