Our team is working with fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you'll take part in development of various applications and microservices, backend and frontend alike, including implementation of user stories and technical tasks, writing unit and integration tests, doing code reviews, fixing maintenance bugs. Being a part of an Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, microservices for backend systems; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local Center of Excellence and Software Engineering community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
- Work and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
- Remote work 1 day a week (full remote on quarantine).
Summary of projects and systems: Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to credit cards and payments.
Our organization: We are working as Scrum teams, with up to 7 people in a team, including QA Auto, supported by local Business Analysts. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences, rocket chat etc.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details