Our projects include the full cycle of software development, for the entire line of products: starting with BSP and driver development for new HW components, OS integration (both Linux and VxWorks), feature development and integration (L2-L3 Ethernet-based communication protocols or Industrial Protocols), bug fixing and support ending with manual or automated testing using an internal in-house developed framework.
Runs on cutting-edge HW platforms designed in-house using the newest technologies from Broadcom, all the software is developed under Agile methodology using a modern continuous integration approach.
The local team consists of 65 members organized in 7 Scrum teams. Each team can either take the responsibility of an entire release, including management or work with several teams to the same product line or software release.
Feature developing and bug fixing for Client's Industrial Switches Platform family
- Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
- Experience with C programming on VxWorks/Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with cross compilers, debuggers, etc.
- Good understanding of Ethernet and IP networking
- Familiarity with git
- Knowledge of RTOS application development (VxWorks / NetBSD / Linux)
- Understanding multi-process system software architectures
- Experience with one or more of the following: POSIX threads, SNMP, XML
- Shell Scripting
Nice to have
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C Embedded||Hot Software Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C Embedded||Hot Software Engineer for Embedded Systems||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C Embedded||Hot Regular C developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C Embedded||Hot SW Engineer with AUTOSAR||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||