LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation ECU responsible for basic, comfort and premium features in vehicles, we are looking for experienced embedded C++ Developers (m/f). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers and develop software for an entire functional area of a car, working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer world wide. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in 2021.
You will work on functionalities in one of the following areas:
- Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, cabrio, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- Development and integration of new features in C/C++ (e.g. routing
functionality) for the next generation of a main ECU
- Code analysis, refactoring and optimize legacy code
- Contribution to the software architecture and requirements clarification in cooperation with the client and the team
- Utilizing common design patterns as well as the advantages of object
- Develop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the
embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data
(software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the
target hardware (hardware in the loop)
Embedded C++, AUTOSAR, Debugging, Automotive, Communication Skills
Nice to have
CAN/LIN, FlexRay, Scripting, German
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.