About the Project
For the development & maintenance of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced DevOps/Continuous Integration Engineer for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
Support an international team of embedded C++ developers, software architects and ECU specialists based in several locations in Europe.
Linux / Docker / Ansible / Git (console) / GitHub / Artifactory / Python / bash / CMake / zuul / Bazel / JIRA / Confluence / ELK / Grafana
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering and development teams for project work and to solve issues that arise.
- develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
If you have a strong belief in automation in all aspects and you get annoyed with manual repetitive tasks then join us and feel the petrol in veins!
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- 3+ years software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domain
- Git (GitHub or similar) / Source control systems at the advanced or expert level from console
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience in Ansible / Configuration Management
- Experience in Artifactory
- Experience in Docker / Container
- Experience in bash / cmd / powershell
- Experience in bash scripting
- Experience in Linux-based OS
- Good understanding of a SCRUM framework (recent SCRUM guide)
- Experience Atlassian JIRA / Confluence
- English language written and spoken
- Problem solving, Critical thinking
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Customer-Centric Mindset
- Passion and Proactivity (Intrinsically Motivated)
Nice to have
- Experience in Bazel
- Experience in Conan Package Manager
- Experience in doit (https://pydoit.org/)
- Experience in zuul (or similar continuous integration platform)
- Experience in Cmake (or similar building tool)
- Experience in ELK (or similar log parsing tools)
- Experience in Grafana (or similar reporting tools)
- Experience in OpenStack (or similar cloud solution)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business