In 2018, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. company AMD and Luxoft started to build a development team based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, the group of 35 engineers forms an AMD ODC and are working on several key projects:
- OpenGL Driver
- 3D Graphics & Game Engines
- Deep Learning in Rendering
- GPU Compute & Development Tools.
We are currently looking for five people to build a Shader Compiler Development Team. The team will be a part of a broader team in AMD. The team's main task will be developing and supporting the Shader Compiler Tool. Shader Compiler is one of the essential development tools for creating shader programs. The tool is made on top of the LLVM project, and its task is to compile a high-level description of the shader program, e.g., in High-Level Shading Language (HLSL). Shader Programs are included in the rendering pipeline and can effectively generate advanced 3D graphics, especially in games and 3D programs.
The people we are looking for are enthusiasts of:
- 3D graphics
- C++ programming language
- Experienced in LLVM based compilers development.
• Research and propose design of the compiler features,
• Development of compiler features for the next generation AMD GPUs,
• Work on general LLVM compiler enhancements,
• Help to triage and fix issues,
• Review code changes and design proposals from team members,
• Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
• Compiler feature design and development expertise,
• Strong background in compiler technology,
• Strong C/C++ programming skills,
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Experience with the LLVM compiler framework.
Nice to have
• Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD desired,
• Experience with Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems,
• Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.