We're seeking a strong and creative Software Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You'll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting edge software, and you'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
In this new adventure, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world-class team in the field of Healthcare by building a holistic solution, interacting with multidisciplinary teams. A great project in which you will contribute to our partner's mission: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Code your career with us!
- Drive the development team towards the goal by integrating skills and experiences.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
- Develop and support data-driven product decisions in a high energy high-impact team.
- Develop features that will drive our business through real-time feedback loops.
- Participate in the resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- Flexibility and openness to learning new technologies
- Willingness to contribute with tasks in the Back end
- Creativity and innovation
- Proactive and committed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn in a self-directed way
- 3+ years of experience working on software development projects in an Agile environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with mobile applications
- Proficiency in the following:
Git and Git flow
Test-driven development (TDD) technique
Unit testing with Jest
React, Redux, Hooks, React-Router, Redux-Thunk
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
Spanish: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|