Luxoft (A DXC Technology Company) is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients' expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We are currently looking for IT Recruitment Researcher to support remotely our Recruiter in Sydney, Australia. On joining you will be part of an expanding team who are assisting Luxoft DXC reach their planned growth in Australia and and other APACand Middle East locations. You will be given the opportunity to build a career within an international, dynamic and award winning organization.
This is an exciting time to join us, as we have developed a well-defined career path to progress and develop with in Luxoft (A DXC Technology Company).
• Assisting the recruit team in identifying suitable candidates for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions
• Building strong relationships within the Recruitment team and recruitment business partners.
• Making initial contact with candidates, qualifying their motivations, salary expectations, work location preferences
• Utilizing social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success and identification of new talent.
• Manages applicant tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance.
• Manage the administrative tasks associated with each position
• Take part in forming and maintaining positive image of the Company at the labor market
• Be pro-active in identifying new candidates for new positions across Australia and APAC regions
• Research and analyze new international markets and new recruiting technics, tools and sources
•1+ years of recruitment experience in IT and/or BFSI domain
•Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other commonly used software together with LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings)
•Effective time management skills
•Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
•Upper-Intermediate and higher English both spoken and written is a must
•Driven and tenacious
•Ability to work both as part of a team and on one's own initiative
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Focused on accuracy, with strong attention to detail
•Strong negotiation and influencing skills
•Thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change
• Preferably degree educated
Nice to have
• Sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like database, networks, job boards, social media, Google X-Ray search, online forums, Blogs etc.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate