Client Technology team has over 100 personnel. It is led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines with a platform that is considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis and operational robustness.
This job opening represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
The existing remote front-end team is focused on development of the user interface, leveraging React and other latest front-end technologies. As a member of this distributed team you will be responsible for the design and build of critical components, as well as collaborating with server side developers and quantitative analysts to design a rich API.
The development group is currently made up of around 25 React and C# developers, organized into feature teams, with each feature team containing a mix of front and back-end skills. We are looking to grow the group to keep up with our growing business.
• Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, efficient, reusable and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
• Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, testability, and maintainability.
• Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• Expert usage of: React and Typescript
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant.
• 5+ years of React experience
• 3 or more years of experience on similar position preferably with at least 2 years in Large corporate client
• Exposure to the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Extensive usage of unit testing
• Use of version control systems with multiple developers
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous development approaches
• Experience of agile practices
Nice to have
• Financial knowledge across a range of asset classes
• Cloud technologies, specifically AWS
• Scrum and Kanban
• C# / .NET Core
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.