US hedge fund develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform. Technologists at fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis. Fund success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry. Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
• Write and maintain software to ingest and transform data
• Use existing Java test framework to implement pre-defined test cases
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, great quality awareness, and interpersonal skills.
• At most 3 years of experience as a test developer or software developer
• Experience in Java programming
• Working experience on Linux
• Good sense of quality assurance
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources a big plus
• Details orientated and good sense of responsibility of keep high work standard and deliver the work on time
• Good team player, easy-going and can adjust the working style proactively based on supervisor's feedback
Nice to have
• A bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
Russian: C1 Advanced
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Regular Performance QA Engineer||Remote Russia, RU||Regular||
|QA automation||Junior/Regular Test Engineer - QA automation Python||Remote Russia, RU||Junior||
|QA automation||Test engineer||Remote Russia, RU||Regular||
|QA automation||Senior iOS QA Automation Engineer||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||