An essential part of your connected car experience is accessing and enjoying all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, the development of connected mobility in cars becomes a central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with a global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft now opens new opportunities to develop modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
We offer you to join a fast-growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in a challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive Android system. You'll be a key member of a cross-functional scrum team, closely work with customers, travel to the US and Canada.
While this job will be challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and an excellent social package.
• Bring up board support for both the QNX Hypervisor and Guest Android OS
• Develop low-level services/device drivers to interfaces with hardware peripherals on the microcontroller for the infotainment system
• Bring up device drivers and utilities on the hardware board/platform
• Facilitate handling of multiple platforms on the same microcontroller and ensure quality is propagated between platforms
• Evaluate SoC's for future platforms
• Design software solutions/platforms for future Sync infotainment platforms
• Design, document, integrate, and test low-level services/device driver interfaces that provide support to middleware services for media, phone, navigation, speech-recognition, mobile device connectivity, and CAN network communication
• Integrate, build and release firmware images for platform
• Root cause defects and provide robust software solutions
• Boot-up performance and system responsiveness
• Participate in design, documentation, and unit testing to develop software components
• Hypervisor experience
• Guest Android OS experience
• C programming language experience
• C++ programming language experience
• QNX OS or Linux OS experience
• Low-level services/device driver development experience to interfaces with hardware peripherals on a microcontroller to support middleware service interfaces
• Software development experience on embedded, mobile, or consumer electronic platforms
Nice to have
- Android App development
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business