Work with testing partners to design testing strategies, create and document test cases.
Execute test cases through manual/automation testing and uncover defects.
Follow up and ensure defects are reported and escalated and resolved appropriately.
Develop automation test coverage using scripting and programming languages.
Design and execute web application performance test cases.
Participate in scrum team grooming and planning, identify testing work plan and vocalize risks.
Work closely with Product Management, UX Designers and Engineering to provide inputs on testing approaches and feasibility.
Actively participate on site release testing and coordination.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field.
- 3+ years of industry software QA experience, on various QA testing methodologies and tools.
- Ability to design and execute test cases and report results, collect metrics on test execution, create and manage testing schedules, and communicate testing progress.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices and an understanding of test role/responsibility under Agile development environment.
- Expertise testing web applications (functional, usability, interface, performance, etc.)
- Experience with manual and automation testing
- UI Testing experience
Nice to have
• Experience with e-commerce website testing
• Preferable experience with Protractor, WebdriverIO, Selenuim or similar
English: A1 Beginner
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Senior QA Specialist||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|QA automation||QA Sauce Labs Automation Test Engineer||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|QA automation||QA Sauce Labs Automation Test Engineer||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||
|QA automation||QA Automation/QA Manual Engineer (API, JS)||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||