Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Index Data Processing Platform (IDPS) is a program whose main purpose is to drive improvements across data collection, data management and data governance resulting in improved efficiencies, robustness, and the ability for our business to use our data as an asset by driving both cost savings and revenue opportunities. Some of the outcomes and benefits of this program include:
• Provides a single, centralized version of the truth/data including standardized logical and physical data model
• Data capabilities to build world class multi-asset indices and data & analytics services
• Universal data quality profiling and checks as well as Data Policies and Governance
• A platform for data discovery, management and cataloguing
• Ability to on-board and integrate new business acquisitions more efficiently
• Improve operational efficiency through automation
• A customized bi-directional packaging and delivery capability
• Own QA activities (automated testing)
• Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
• Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
• Research and evaluate various testing tools.
• Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
• Work with colleagues in various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
• Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
• Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
• 3-5 years experience in QA automation
• Experience with Java JUnit/TestNG or Python unittest/PyTest
• Proven experience with MS SQL, SQL knowledge
• Working experience of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins or Concourse or Gitlab-CI)
• Experience of Docker
• Experience of Cloud, AWS will be better
• Test design techniques
• Experience with the testing REST API
• Agile testing delivery
• Excellent formal written and verbal skills: ability to communicate technical or complex subject matter to non-subject matter experts; ability to communicate with peers.
Nice to have
• Familiar with data testing
• Experience working with Kubernetes and testing flows for micro-services architecture-an advantage
• Experience working with Docker - an advantage
• Able to establish and maintain relationships at all levels across the organization
• ISTQB or ISEB Software Testing Qualification
• Knowledge of Market Data, Interest Rate Swap Derivatives / Bonds
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Experience in Automation Frameworks
• Defect Management (Jira)
• Networking knowledge - an advantage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.