The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in the FinTech industry developing software solutions for trading, risk management and data processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. The software development is based on SAFe/Scrum methodology and uses Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes. You will have a chance to grow your functional and soft skills, grow professionally and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
The candidate will work in a development team closely with the Paris consultancy team to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the application.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, and transparent environment
• Facilitate and lead workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
• Orchestrate the collaboration between Product Manager /Product Owner, Business sponsors, Subject matter experts, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
The main purpose is to develop applications in order to integrate with external financial providers and platforms and to model the functional flows involved in the communication between the Client's solution and these external systems.
There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Business Analyst / Manual QA for financial related products
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions for a major Financial - Platform that uses a wide range of the latest technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver software
- Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Strong facilitation experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Openness to contradictory opinions and flexible in your thinking
- A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details
- Experience with modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast the benefits of each
- Good knowledge about the software development specific documentation.
- Ability to design and maintain end-user documentation with functional details of the solutions provided.
- Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A genuine passion for quality software - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management and issue tracking tools
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Familiarized with SDLC concepts
- SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Testing / QA / BA experience before is a plus
Nice to have
A big plus would be:
Good financial knowledge, including Transport Formats and Protocols (FIX, FPML, SWIFT)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Others