You'll be working within Wealth Management UK IT, on project 'Avenir', which aims to implement a new front-office platform within Europe, starting with WM Monaco. You will form a new high performing scrum team based in London, responsible for green-field development of a new Integration Layer.
This Integration Layer will provide the backbone of data and service exchange between the new front -office platform, back-office platforms, global applications and local applications.
This project has senior business and IT stakeholder visibility and support, with ambitious innovation goals and significant business benefits.
• F2B Testing using Selenium / Cucumber or similar
• API testing using JMeter / SOAP UI / Postman or similar
• Must be prepared to perform some manual test execution
• Capable of writing tests using Java
• Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic and agile working environment
• Designing and implementing testing automation framework
• Definition of scenarios for test
• Ability to work autonomously and instil best practice
• Experience working with JIRA & Quality Centre
• Experience formulating a test plan / strategy for a new project
• Experience creating test scenarios / cases
• Experience writing accurate and detailed test reports / raising defects
• Experience testing responsive web sites (desktop / tablet / mobile)
• Experience testing API's and systems interfaces
• Design, develop and execute performance tests
• Design, develop and execute white box and black tests
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Plan and coordinate testing activities with end users
• Plan and coordinate testing activities with the penetration testing team
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Ensure that issues are fully resolved in all testing environments
• Ensure all necessary documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases, SIT & UAT Test Completion Reports) and associated sign-offs in-place prior to a release
• Help answer technical support questions and troubleshoot issues
Nice to have
• The team is currently using QTP
• Financial Services experience
• Experience working with Scrum and/or Kanban
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.