Work with highly professional team on the project for one of the largest investment banks. Project goal is to evolve the existing message processing system which is used to deliver secured data to internal bank employees and external clients. Project challenge is tight integration with multiple internal bank systems used as both sources and recepients communicating with the system via the messages protocols. Dynamic working environment with ability to bring and realize own ideas which can improve the application / processes
•Work closely with business analysts and dev leads on requirements analysis and building test cases
•Plan and implement full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests.
•Develop and enhance in-house testing automation tools and test frameworks (Java2SE).
•Take initiative and lead to optimize a length of test cycle and therefore time to market for new functionality
* Perform manual manual testing according agreed strategy and testing plans
• 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
• Confident knowledge of core Java, Selenium, experience with RestAPI testing
• Knowledge of SQL
• Good testing and troubleshooting experience across software development lifecycle
• Experience in using automated testing and automated tests development
• Experience in test case and test plan development
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, pre-intermediate English
• Java, Git, SQL, UNIX, Test Cases, Test Planning
Nice to have
• Plus: Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux command line
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.