Our client, a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, our client is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world.
Join our team to build the next generation of Industrial Edge Solutions helping the clients to create an industrial infrastructure that supports achieving their industrial edge and IIoT goals.
Manual and Automated testing activities for Client's Industrial products (Embedded products and Applications)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and architects) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Improve and develop functionality for internal test automation framework
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using internal test automation framework
- Perform regression testing for software validation and investigate results by debugging failed tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Debug customer issues and help the fixing process
- Perform necessary testing when issues are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing software to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Python Testing, Networking, Test Cases, Automation QA
Nice to have
Git, SNMP, Agile Testing, CCNA
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.