You will be part of a multi-national team of 50+ young passionate developers and testers responsible for the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets the Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments, and manages the configuration of L2-L3 networking devices.
We are looking for a QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for a Kubernetes-based platform, which provides container hosting for the services of the SDN controller.
This includes writing test plans, setting up test environments, implementing test cases using a Python 3 based test automation framework, running and troubleshooting regression tests.
* Develop automated test cases in Python 3 with an in-house developed framework.
* Participate in business requirements review with developers and business stakeholders.
* Prepare Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts for product enhancements and bug fixes.
* Perform Functional, System, Integration and Regression tests.
* Participate in daily Scrum activities, and Sprint execution.
* Prepare and maintain QA testing environments.
* Perform troubleshooting to understand the root cause of an issue.
* Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to the team.
* Manage Defect lifecycle.
## Technical Skills
* 3+ years of hands on experience with software testing.
* 2+ year experience in a programming/scripting language (Python preferred).
* Good knowledge of QA processes and Defect Life Cycle
* Critical/algorithmic thinking in context of troubleshooting
* Good skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
* Good understanding of the TCP/IP stack (IP addresses, netmask, transport protocols)
## Soft Skills
* Very good written and spoken English.
* Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team.
* Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks.
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
* Linux (Centos, Ubuntu)
* Linux shells (Bash)
* Linux containers (Docker & LXC/LXD), virtual machines
* Networking tools (ping, traceroute)
* Github, Jira
Nice to have
# Nice to have
* Knowledge of Python programming language is a big plus
* Experience working with Kubernetes
* Experince with Linux containers (Docker, LXC or LXD)
* Experience working with hardware virtualization (KVM)
* ISTQB Certification is a plus
* Previously working with continuous integration
* Experience working with Git, code reviews
* Experience in testing web services
* Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM framework is preferred)
* Experience working with network protocols and equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/VPN)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|QA automation||Test Automation Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|QA automation||Regular/Senior QA Engineer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|QA automation||QA Automation||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||