We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to grow our Global Delivery team, delivering building of a calculation engine for IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Participate in the implementation of new features
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- A Bachelor's degree (Masters/PhD a plus but not mandatory) in a computational field (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Excellent programming skills in Python 3
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Python's libraries and tollkits (Pandas, NumPy, SQLAlchemy)
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.