Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
• Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements.
• Develop solutions that are in line with the client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
• Experience in Java and Python (6+ years) in an enterprise environment, covering the whole development life cycle
• Knowledge and technical skills in C++
• Must have good communication skills, strong client-facing skills and able to manage client's expectations
• Good technical skills with AWS technologies such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3
Nice to have
Capital Markets domain experience.
Preference will be given to candidates experienced both in Java and Python
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Java Full Stack