iMeta is a provider of a Client Data Management solution to large banks and financial institutions. The platform delivers on-boarding and client lifecycle data management. iMeta solution includes connectivity to industry data and documentation sources, account and SSI management, a configurable data model with flexible workflow and rules and an integration layer enabling straight through processing to downstream systems.
* Ensure the delivery of iMeta implementation on time, with expected quality and on budget
* Ensure the structure of project management are in place: delivery planning, RAID log, development capacity, development effort, product consultancy organization and workload assessment
* Lead and manage delivery team: assign roles and objectives, maintain focus and efficiency across the streams
* Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
* Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
* Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
* Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
* Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
* Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
* Tackle issues until resolution be hands on when necessary, high level when necessary. Be able to alternate in order to make things progress at a fast pace.
* Ensure correct level of communication with the clients and stakeholder: OpCo, SteeerCo, Design Authority Committee, specific requirements
* Ensure clarity and comprehensiveness in progress status reporting
* Identify risk & issues, escalate as necessary.
* Establish a trustworthy relationship with the client and stakeholders
* Work with sales personal on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
* Secure growth opportunities and initiating new projects
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* 12y + overall experience
* Business, operational and technical understanding or background
* In-depth understanding of CLM industry, usual pain points and solutions, industry trends, innovation trends
* Excellent presentation skills
* Solid track record of successful transformation / change, and project management delivery in general
* Formal project management qualification a plus (Scrum Master, Lean 6 Sigma, Prince)
* Capacity to deal with business professionals, operational and technical stakeholders
* Capacity to interact with Senior management
* Leadership skills and Conflict resolution skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Capacity to manage high stress situations
* Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
Nice to have
* Investment Banking, On-Boarding/KYC/AML preferred
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Technical Project Manager / LiDAR Optomechatronics||Bucharest, RO||Senior||
|Engineering Project Management||Project Manager||Bucharest, RO||Regular||