We are looking for an experienced Project Management Officer to work for one of our Client in the financial industry.
- Take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
- Maintain and update project management controlling & reporting tools; deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committees
- Maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
- Assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
- Report on project performance and KPIs
- Cover all project administrative tasks like maintenance of SharePoints, ShareDrives, Shared Mailboxes, Distribution Lists, Chat Groups, etc.
- Manage all aspects related to set up of meetings, conference calls & video conferences, workshops
- Provide other PMO support to project managers such as vendor & contract management, cost management, resource management, travels organization.
- At least 2 years of similar professional experience (eg. PMO role/support for IT Projects/Administration).
- Ability to collect, consolidate and process data from different financial systems
- Advanced user level experience with MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (incl. English skills)
- Excellent attention to details, accuracy and analytical mindset
- Data analysis technics
- Experience in communication to Program Management/Stakeholder level
Nice to have
- Knowledge of IT terminology
- Experience in financial area
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.