Imagine a world where all your mobility needs are conveniently accessed through an app on your smartphone and delivered with zero emissions, zero ownership, and zero accidents.
This is the reality the automotive industry is waking up to today. It is our mission to design and co-create products and services, empowering our customers to make the transformation to sustainable mobility.
Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation of fully autonomous cars, we are looking for a Project Coordinator(m/f/d) with passion for R&D that has experience working in the SW industry, with a SW development background and outstanding people and project management skills.
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers in Turin and support the development challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in the next future!
You will work with seasoned professionals and young top-talents from all over the world, in a truly international environment that will enrich you skills day by day and contribute to your human and professional growth. The project team believes in a work climate that values people and encourages innovation, collaboration and professionalism.
The ideal candidate identifies and solves problems that requires analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods - but also exploring innovative ideas with high potential. He/she actively contributes to improvements and changes and takes responsibility for his/her actions and his/her delivery, encouraging also others to do the same.
- Team management and development. Problem management and team enablement. Drive implementation of lean key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine-tuning to agile approach)
- Reporting to client and company management about project risks, results, progress
- Facilitating the Agile workflows and delivery of the development team, boosting productivity with your continuous support and enhancement work
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Monitoring load balancing across individuals together with the team leads and building up of cross-application know-how. Identify cases for job rotation.
- Supporting recruitment and employer branding activities, including relationships with academia and external communities / accelerators
- Being the first line of support for the appointed project/program manager. Learning from him/her as much as possible. Getting ready for your next career step.
The ideal candidate is an inspirational team member, seen as a person who takes full responsibility and colleagues can trust. He/she works independently but has a good understanding of the tasks of the team and is ready to support.
This highly challenging position requires an individual with excellent technical and management skills. Specifically:
- SW engineering background and/or familiarity with SW engineering concepts
- Previous experience in similar positions/roles, or with project management activities
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian
- Knowledge of Agile development principles
Nice to have
- PMP/PRINCE certifications
- Working experience in C/C++ and/or Python and/or Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in working in the Automotive area
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Italian: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Engineering Project Management