Project & Change Consulting is looking for experienced Program and Project Managers. Knowledge about Management of Change would be good. Agile Practice also.
Role Program/Project-Manager (Waterfall and Agile)
- Project Management:
o Be able and know how to use methodologies, tools and techniques to initiate and execute projects
o Set up project organisation, plan and execute projects (waterfall, agile and hybrid projects)
o Planning and leading workshops, Steering Board Meetings
o Feedback of project progress (Monitoring and Controlling)
Nice to have:
- Organisational/Change Management
o Plan, scope and shape organisation and behavioural change projects and programmes.
o Analyse the change impact and assess change readiness
o Develop communication, engagement and stakeholder management strategies
- Working experience in IT Project Management
- Certified in PRINCE2 or PMP or IPMA or with another PM Organisation
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders also via remote working practices
- Flexibility regarding travelling or working remote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate workshops with client teams.
Nice to have
- Certified in agile roles (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist)
- Motivated, proactive, collaborative and organised
- Change Implementation: Stakeholder analysis; change impact assessment; communications and stakeholder management; training and performance support;
- Benefits realisations; Ability to identity, track and work with the wider business to ensure realisation of the business benefits associated with change.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
German: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management