If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (19,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives towards develop our people and make our company an amazing place to work, while we delivery a premium experience to our partners.
Great Place to Work Institute and Great place to Code certified us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible work style, high impact projects and a culture focused on results.
In this role, you will directly contribute on the company's business growth in Mexico, you will enable our people's growth and all these while you collaborate with an amazing team.
- Select, develop, motivate and retain engineering teams.
- Coordinate and constantly seek ways to collaborate with internal teams to maintain and improve current processes and operations (Recruitment, HR, IT, Legal, Purchases, etc)
- Owner of the financial performance of each team/account (Responsible for P&L). Actively engaged and responsible for providing information and take decisions on the financial planning forecasts.
- Manage the relationship with our partners/clients by having a focus on delivering business value, helping them in their way to success.
- Enable successful delivery of the projects.
- Develop the corresponding strategies to successfully deliver our services while the team finds in Luxoft an amazing place to work.
- Willingness to learn about the Luxoft way.
- Strong Leadership skills (Communication, conflict management, people development).
- IT related Bachelor's degree (Computer science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Electronic and Communications, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience working with clients in USA and other countries.
- At least 3 years working as a Delivery Manager for IT projects (only IT projects).
- Proven knowledge of traditional and Agile Project Management methodologies and SDLC.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience kicking off new projects:
* Experience with financial performance KPIs (ROI, CM, etc)
* Identify customer needs and translate it to requirements.
* Domain on the main pricing and operational models.
* Understanding of how to develop a SOW, MSA and other legal documents.
* Proven experience staffing teams from scratch.
- Experience working in pre-sales teams.
- Hands-on experience with Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Experience working with different SLAs and new development projects.
- Experience interacting with Top leadership (CEO, CFO, VP, etc).
- Strong experience on financial ownership of the projects.
Nice to have
- Technical background (experience as developer or any other engineering role)
- Holding a Project management certification is a BIG plus (PMP, CAPM, SCRUM, SAFe, etc)
Spanish: C2 Proficient
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Program Management