Our company is one of the world's leading providers of solutions for companies operating in the financial services industry. As well as the wealth of data produced by the company's own content experts, these products also include content sourced from more than 1500 stock exchanges and other providers of specialist data.
As part of our 2022 Platform vision, we are transforming the way in which the company manages content sourced from third-party providers. This involves redesigning our systems, processes and organization to allow us to effectively manage our content end-to-end.
In a dynamically changing market, there are frequent changes to the content and functionality included in the company products - many changes are driven by new commercial rules from our third parties, while others reflect changing customer needs and business strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work as part of the SCRUM engineering team who can turn the product vision into a well-defined product backlog. You will work with various stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure requirements are being captured correctly and support the product and engineering team in building an innovative product.
The successful candidate will focus on developing a new set of tools to deliver the vision of the program. S/he will work with information architects, business analysts, product managers, user experience and technologists from across the company to ensure the successful realization of this vision.
The ideal candidate has a passion for user experience, an analytical mindset and understands data.
• Own, build and maintain a consistent, unambiguous and prioritized product backlog in JIRA as part of a distributed SCRUM team
• Work closely with the DRM (Digital Rights Management) Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand and translate the product vision into clear backlog items
• Undertake constant analysis of user feedback to ensure the product continues to meet both business and user expectations
• Drive the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done in collaboration with the engineering team and Scrum Master
• Facilitate sprint grooming and planning meetings with the engineering team to ensure user stories are estimated and well understood
• Host sprint reviews with key stakeholders to demonstrate the sprint achievements by the engineering team
• Identify, highlight and manage bottlenecks and critical path items ensuring work is prioritized effectively
• Identify and recommend opportunities to improve efficiency within the team, process and product
• 5+ years' experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
• Experience with JIRA and SCRUM
• Ability to maintain fast pace, challenge the status quo whilst fostering great teamwork
• Significant experience working hands-on with engineers
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and data oriented
• Experience working with user experience
Nice to have
• Previous experience as a Product Owner of SaaS products within a large organization
• Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar qualifications (highly desirable)
• Familiarity with financial services industry
• Familiarity with information modelling
• Familiarity with change management processes
• Familiarity with digital transformation
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.