It is a great opportunity to work on development of the next generation Infotainment system for one of the largest American OEMs. You will be able to gain unprecedented knowledge in integrating the most advanced technologies on the market and be a part of an ongoing mobility revolution in the Automotive world.
An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving. That's why your connected car has to provide a robust and well-designed Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes central part of the modern automotive design. There are millions of cars on the road today featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle HMIs.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey. You'll be key member of cross-functional Agile team, closely work with the Customer.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a reliable, result-oriented person with analytical mind and initiative. A developer dedicated to work and keen on keeping commitments. A good team member, thorough and accurate, who will help the team to take professional pride in their work, while constantly striving for high quality solutions.
• Communicate with internal/external groups during analysis and development phase.
• Assist in determining project scope and technical designs.
• Collaborate with management on road map and strategy.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time.
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders including client teams, architects, developers, testers, and quality assurance to clarify business and technical requirements.
• Manage stakeholder communication.
4+ years - Product Owner Experience with Automotive systems
Experience of working directly with OEMs
Nice to have
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• International and multi-cultural business experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Product Owner||Product Manager - Data Migration||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Product Manager||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Product Owner - Technical Data Migration||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Senior Reporting Product Owner||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||