Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Transformation, Execution & Agility group works to transform the way Engineering teams deliver, perform and interact with our customers and partners, enabling digitalization of the delivery process. The mission is to support the strategy by ensuring alignment of priorities to common goals are realized through the Scaled Agile Engineering Methodology and Performance Management.
We are currently looking for a talented PMO to join our team. This role will be to assure the supporting for supporting on MSP, managing risks/issues, dependencies and helping with reporting
• Supporting on MSP
• Managing risks/issues, dependencies for the project
• Accurately and timely develop necessary documentation.
• Project's process' tracking and impediments removal
•Support with defining and guiding best practices for process improvements - ensuring consistency in quality and approach, driving continuous improvement in methods, technology choices and skills by challenging, innovating and evolving the status quo.
• Establishment of the appropriate tools and processes to help to meet project's goals.
• Management reporting support
• Managerial background, ideally with IT delivery within PMO, Managed Services, IT outsourcing industry, Consultancy Experience.
• Understanding of basics of software development
• Understanding of Agile delivery frameworks, processes, practices tools and why they are important, with strong understanding of digital product development, usage and application.
• Exceptional negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Attentive to details and timelines possess a strong sense of ownership in performance
• Expert understanding of process governance
• Advanced ability to implement process transformation programs.
• Ability to lead key strategic initiatives and coordinate non-direct reports.
Nice to have
• Finance services experience
• Experience working in a client-facing environment
• Qualifications (preferred)
• AGILE Scrum Master
• SAFE Agile experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management