The Platform Engineer is part of the Analytics team in Bulgaria. Together with team of Data Visualization Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists and DBAs they will work on projects for delivering Data Analytics solutions to our clients. The Platform Engineer will work on maintaining and setting up Analytics platforms where our customers will store their data.
• Certification of new components – Data and Analytics Azure services. Getting new Azure resource approved includes communication with various stakeholders from architecture stand point.
• Gather Information from component owners and project teams
• Creation of small POCs and documentation of the results
• Collaborate with Security, Platform, Network and Enterprise Architecture teams.
• Fill in architectural template based on the information gathered.
• Architecture review of solutions and actively seeking approval based on provided feedback.
• Preparation of ARM templates.
• IT Agile development practices
• Azure Architecture and Frameworks
• Knowledge of some Azure Services (PaaS)
• Azure DevOps
Nice to have
Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Networking, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft Azure Storage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.