Luxoft is building a team of Pega Developers/Architects to work on banking and insurance projects. There will be an opportunity to work on BPM Development or BPM support involving Pega technology in various initiatives.
As part of a project team, resources will drive the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega 7/8-based solutions. The resource will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements and, at times, mentor other project resources.
a) In this role, the resource will:
i. Actively participate in the design, development, and testing of the target industry framework(s) in different versions of Pega
ii. Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
iii. Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
iv. Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization Skills and Experience with highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individuals with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams.
Overall 6+ Years of experience & 5+ years of relevant experience in Pega V8
a)Resource must have demonstrated experience working with Pega technology and have achieved Pega CSSA Certification.
b) Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
• Pega CSSA Certification
• 5+ progressive years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications in PRPC
• Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
• Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
• Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, applications & web servers
• Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
• Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.