Luxoft is building a team of Pega Developers/Architects to work for banking and insurance project . There will be an opportunity to work on BPM Development or BPM support involving Pega technology in various initiatives.
As part of a project team, you will drive the design, architecture and implementation of Pega 7/8 based solutions.
You will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements and, at times, mentor other project resources.
In this role you will:
- Actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in different versions of Pega
- Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
- Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization
- Must have demonstrated experience working with Pega technology and have achieved Pega CSSA Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Pega CSSA/CLSA Certification
- 5+ progressive years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications in PRPC
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.