Large Pega development project in the Banking Sector
Independently perform the analysis, design and development of high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems delivering high-availability and performance to best meet customer needs.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code to support varied and more complex IT solutions
Provide strong technical expertise and collaborate with other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver stunning solutions that meet changing business needs.
Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand more complex business problems and opportunities and independently execute all assignments.
Analyze and recommend solutions to development and production issues while effectively communicating to the project team, applicable vendors and/or the manager in a timely manner.
Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT best practices, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
Provide direction and assistance to less experienced team members.
Excellent analytical, and written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
• 5+ years of experience in Pega projects.
• Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA),
• Should be very good in Integrations like ( Connect / Service REST , Connect / Service SOAP)
• Must have Good understanding PPRC Rule types and relevance
• Knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility clipboard app accelerators documentation tools expression builders and form builders
• Sound understanding of user interfaces both PRPC out of the box and generic
Nice to have
• Good working experience on RESTful services and JSON.
• Any previous experience on Pega Smart Investigate framework will be an added advantage.
• Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation preferred.
• Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting preferred.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.