• Leads the technical team in DCO sessions while gathering and understanding requirements, and developing and testing use cases to help ensure best possible application design.
• Designs the technical solution and leads the technical team in development activities while ensuring adherence to the COE standards and best practices.
• Performs code reviews and reviews alert logs to ensure application quality is in compliance with COE coding standards, UI/UX standards and Corporate Security standards.
• Validates final delivered solutions meet and perform to functional and non-functional requirements.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega applications.
• Makes recommendations of when to integrate with other products versus using PRPC for end to end solution and presents the best architecture to meet desired business needs.
• Supports pre-sale activities (including RFP's support and client presentations).
• Minimum of 8 years of Pega PRPC 7.x and 8.x.
• LSA certified with at least 3 years PRPC technical leadership experience on large scale projects.
• Experience leading projects using agile methodologies/frameworks.
• Solid experience in Pre-sale projects.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical •
• Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 6 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
• PRPC Certifications: Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA).
• Ready for frequent business trips to Europe and other countries.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details