You will be working in the Oracle/PostgreSQL DBA team in Zürich, the team is spread across the globe in numerous regions. It is a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians. We have an excellent track record of solving incidents and problems. Our team has extensive performance tuning skills.
• Apply database patches in timely manner to address security vulnerability to meet Audit requirements.
• Implement Risk remediation, IOAR and AMI work commissioned by TOC I&P DAS RISK & SECURITY.
• Design and implement complex changes
• Troubleshoot and solve incidents
• Monitor and analyze performance issues
• Work with technical teams to improve stability in databases.
• DBA Support for application development and production support teams
• Out of hours on call Rota , regular Saturday work, irregular Sunday work on exception ruled by SECO.
• Implement operational / change management policies or requests
• 3 to 5 years of experience in providing DBA support for large number of databases in Oracle.
• A decent understanding of Oracle internals and Administration 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c. Experience in managing/administer environments with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, ODA, Exadata, Real Application Clusters , Dataguard , OID/OUD, and PostgreSQL preferably.
Experience on PostgreSQL.
• A good working knowledge of Solaris and Redhat Linux, shell scripting.
• Experience with Ipsoft
• Experience with Python
• Experience with Ansible
• A strong communicator, fluent in English, German is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
• Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
• Knowledge on Automation tools and processes.
• A university bachelor's degree in professional courses.
Nice to have
• analytical and logical - a problem solver
• good communicator and team player
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.