IT Systems Monitoring Developer/DevOps needs help developing advanced features of the most comprehensive monitoring platform for infrastructure and application across the firm’s IT estate. As a member of our team, you will be working top CS talent on a mix of best-of-breed open source solutions, in-house developed solutions and commercial third party products that provide availability monitoring, infrastructure capacity and performance, application monitoring, correlation, automated notification and service management integration. The user interfaces include Moogsoft AIOps event console, Apigee APIs for DevOps, a granular self-service dashboard capability called Grafana and a self-service portal application. You will be exposed to so many technologies you will not know which ones you like most.
• Design and implementation of enterprise-level solutions for application performance and infrastructure monitoring.
• Lead and collaborate with team members, technology partners and other stakeholders to build creative solutions that achieve both personal goals and those set by organizational leaders and the team.
• Function as an active member of an Agile team, consistently contributing to the team and its Agile practices (tools, common components, and documentation) and Scrum processes.
You will be part of the Enterprise Technology department within Enterprise Security & Services located in Wroclaw.
Most of team members have ~9 years of relevant experience on average in various programming languages and technologies. Team is cross-function responsible for the entire software development life-cycle. Our software development team is based in Wroclaw PL divided into several scrum teams delivering sprints every 2 weeks.
The Advanced Product Support team (L2) has presents in Wroclaw PL, and Pune IN to both participate/collaborate in DevEng and to communicate user feedback into engineering & development in Wroclaw.
1. The position is based in Wroclaw Poland. The position requires oversight of developers and engineers in Poland and DevOps teams in Pune.
2. Multiple concurrent projects require multi-tasking.
3. Priories change rapidly
4. Complex, modern project based on multiple open-source technologies, languages and internal integrations
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details
Other System Languages