Luxoft is establishing a strong UI/UX Automotive team in China, Shanghai. This team will work on UX and UI topics for several international car manufacturers, focusing on the Asian market. Innovative concepts and amazing graphics need to be developed for the digital cockpit of future vehicles. We are looking for UX Designers to join this team, working on UX Design and HMI concepts in the Automotive field.
Gather requirements from the customer and from functional side and create technical specifications
- Determine scenarios and use cases for new products and services in mobility,
- Identify and optimize workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for the international market
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Work with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in human-computer interaction (HCI), interaction/media design, cognitive and/or experimental psychology or comparable study is desired.
- Knowledge in usability, interaction design and user experience including developing concepts, scenarios and rapid prototyping
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of using prototyping/userflow tools such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, Visio, or Protopie.
- English skills
- Native Chinese speaker
Nice to have
- Automotive experience
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Experience in conducting usability expert analysis and usability testing
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
Chinese: C2 Proficient
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business